kliko 2

Sunday 14 July 2013

Illarramendi: “Cristiano is the best in the world”

The new signing, in his first interview as a Real Madrid player, spoke to the club’s TV station.

Asier Illarramendi gave an interview to Real Madrid TV after his presentation to the club’s fans yesterday afternoon. The Basque midfielder spoke about his new team-mates: “Madrid have amazing footballers, but I think Ronaldo is the star attraction. He’s incredible, the best in the world and we need to go full out with him. Let’s hope we have a great year, full of successes".
His virtues: “I think I’m someone who gives my all every day and who tries to get better every day. On the pitch I also try my heart out. How things turn out depends on many factors, but it won’t ever be for lack of effort. When I go out to play I try to do my best, with the best possible attitude”.
Change of club: “It’s a pretty big move, but I’m not frightened. In life it’s best to face up to these moments, and this challenge is so attractive. So I hope it all goes well, both for me and the club”.
First footballing memory: “Probably the first game I played with my mates. I haven’t had much chance to play with them because I signed so early for Real Sociedad, but I remember games I played with them; I had such a good time”.
Team-mates from the Under-21s: “I know some players from the national team already and that will help me adjust. They are good friends and I think between us all the team will be great”.
Champions: “That’s another great thing. To have that challenge in mind, to win titles with the group, who fight for every title and hopefully we can win them. The challenge is a big win but also attractive. It’s a new era in my life and I’m very excited”.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.